PCI DSS Compliance
Achieving your PCI DSS compliance can seem to be a daunting prospect, especially given how important it is to your continued operations and your ability to continue to take card payments.
Wanstor have the resources as well as a great deal of knowledge and experience helping a range of our retail and hospitality clients achieve and retain their PCI DSS compliance.
What is PCI DSS Compliance?
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) has introduced a Data Security Standard (DSS) to ensure that all businesses that process, store and transmit credit card information do so within a secure environment.
Designed to protect sensitive cardholder data and reduce card fraud, PCI DSS is a standard that has been adopted the world over. It covers the following activities:
- The creation and management of a secure network, through the use of robust firewalls and other security measures.
- The protection of cardholder data using encrypted transmission and storage.
- The development of secure systems and applications throughout your organisation.
- The implementation of strong access control measures through robust restrictions and comprehensive audit trails.
- The monitoring and testing of your network, systems and processes.
- The introduction and maintenance of an information security policy for your business.
By attaining your PCI DSS compliance, you will ensure that you are doing your utmost to keep your customer's data safe.
How Wanstor can help you attain your PCI DSS Compliance.
Our friendly team have built up a great deal of experience working with a range of our customers as they have looked to attain their PCI DSS Compliance. Working with customers at every PCI level, we:
- Will independently audit your technology infrastructure and help you identify gaps.
- Use our knowledge and experience to help you achieve your PCI DSS compliance faster and help you achieve your return on investment quicker.
- Provide you with the secure network that you need for PCI DSS compliance.
- Host your infrastructure in our robust, highly secure ISO27001 accredited data centres located strategically within the UK.
- Provide you with access to our ISO27001 accredited secure private cloud.
- Work cosely with your Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), or can recommend one based on your industry and needs.
- Carry out network vulnerability scans and penetration testing for you, ensuring that you remain compliant.
- Monitor and support your IT infrastructure 24x7x365, providing you with complete logs for audit purposes.
- Provide you with the experts that you need to both gain and then retain your PCI DSS accreditation, allowing you to pass audits faster going forward, with reduced interruption to your business.
Benefits of becoming PCI DSS Compliant
- You retain the trust of existing customers and increase the trust amongst new, potential customers.
- You know that your systems and processes are up to the agreed industry security standard at all times.
- Your customer data remains secure at all times, reducing the liklehood of that data falling into the wrong hands, with the subsequent expensive legal action, compensation and remediation costs that would arise.
- You avoid the fines and other penalties that are levied on non-compliant businesses and ensure that you can continue accepting card payments.
- You protect your corporate image and reputation from any fallout following a data breach.
- By complying with PCI DSS standards and raising your business security standards, you are also protected from a range of other online threats that in themselves could be business affecting.
Wanstor will ensure that you achieve your PCI DSS compliance quickly and cost-effectively, allowing you to focus on your business and your customers, knowing that you are handing their sensitive payment information securely at all times.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joy on 0333 123 0360.