Tradex Insurance Case Study
Delivering robust application hosting and Data Centre Colocation for Tradex Insurance, allowing them to scale their operations easily based on a proven and reliable technology platform.
Tradex Insurance, the leading specialist insurance provider for the motor trade, has selected Wanstor to provide a secure and robust data centre colocation solution to support their brand new, state of the art broker application and provide an easily scalable, stable technology platform for the future.
Trading as an insurance company since 1995, Tradex Insurance, like everyone in the finance industry, has had to be flexible enough to adapt to new business, investment, regulatory and technological environments.
Wanstor is proud to have been a trusted technology partner to Tradex Insurance since 2010 and is pleased to be able to help them deliver on their exciting new strategic IT direction as they look to take advantage of technological advancements in order to:
- Benefit from the proven reliability of modern, highly available, highly secure technology.
- Deliver a cutting edge, application delivery system.
- Enjoy productivity gains through improved automation.
- Enhance their operational efficiencies.
- Transform ‘big data’ into operational insight.
- Increase their revenue opportunities.
- Improve their customer experiences.
Wanstor provides Tradex Insurance with a fully managed, hosted IT infrastructure in one of our secure, ISO27001 Information Security Management accredited central London data centres.
Additionally, we also provide Tradex Insurance with a fully resilient, private MPLS based wide area networking solution, giving them secure high speed connectivity between their offices and their new business critical applications and data that are colocated on our hosted infrastructure.
By colocating their server infrastructure in our data centre and by enjoying our secure connectivity, Tradex benefit from:
- A known and predictable IT cost structure.
- The ability to easily scale their operations according to their needs.
- Full 24x7 network monitoring and support backed up by a robust service level agreement.
- A full end-to-end service from a single supplier.
- An integrated online backup and replication service.
- Robust disaster recovery facilities.
Tradex Insurance’s new broker application is designed to streamline their IT platforms, integrate their business processes, help drive growth and allow the Tradex Insurance team to be more productive and responsive to their customer’s needs.
By adopting a data centre colocation option, Tradex Insurance gets the added peace of mind knowing that there is complete monitoring and support, integrated online backups and proven disaster recovery options built in.
That will allow the team at Tradex Insurance to focus on their core business, confident in the knowledge that they are maximising their return on their technology investment.
- Predictable IT Costs
- Flexibility to Scale
- Increased Security
- Integrated Backups
- Robust Disaster Recovery
It is an honour to provide the team at Tradex Insurance the proven and secure technology platform that they need to adapt to the rapidly changing insurance market.
Adam Shaw, Solutions Analyst.