Zetter Group Case Study
Providing the Zetter Group with an effective Managed IT Service that is fast and flexible, giving them a solid platform to cater for future growth.
The Zetter Group, owners and operators of a number of leading boutique hotels and restaurants in London, have further extended their close working relationship with Wanstor and now enjoy the delivery of a wide array of integrated Managed IT Services from us.
Wanstor was initially approached by The Zetter Group to provide a managed IT Support service to The Zetter Hotel, a converted Victorian warehouse that features 59 bedrooms, two meeting rooms, a bar and restaurant and that was voted as one of the world’s ’50 coolest hotels’ by industry bible, Conde Nast Traveller.
Initially, we provided managed 24x7 network monitoring and IT support services, as well as proactive support, ensuring that all IT issues were identified and dealt with quickly.
From our early discussions, the team at The Zetter Group emphasised the need to work together to develop a robust IT Strategy that would align with their business plans to purchase and develop further hotel and restaurant properties in London. As such, time was set aside to work on IT Projects designed to make improvements to and further streamline their IT Systems, providing the platform needed to scale their IT operations with ease.
Since then, and as planned, The Zetter Group has opened a number of new properties including ‘The Grain Store’, a critically-acclaimed restaurant in the newly developed Granary Square at King’s Cross, ‘The Zetter Townhouse’ in Clerkenwell and more recently ‘The Zetter Townhouse’ in Marylebone.
As our relationship has grown and as The Zetter Group has expanded, so the number of integrated IT services that we offer has grown. We now provide:
- Complete 24x7 Network Monitoring, a permanent Onsite Engineer, regular proactive visits and effective 24x7 IT Support for all users at all Zetter Group sites.
- Internet Access and Connectivity to all sites, linked by a secure, private MPLS wide area network (WAN), providing a competitively priced and robust, future-proofed solution that forms a vital part of The Zetter Group’s core IT Infrastructure.
- IT Project Management Services to ensure a consistent and effective IT rollout for all new sites, on time and within budget.
- Local Area Networking and integrated, fully managed global Hotel and Restaurant WiFi for all sites, providing a reliable solution that gives the team and guests a stable and secure method of connecting to the Internet.
By increasingly using Wanstor as a single point of contact for their IT, The Zetter Group have benefited from:
- The peace of mind that comes about by working with a single, fully accountable single point of contact with extensive hospitality experience, knowing that their network is being actively monitored and supported at all times, as well as knowing that a solid roadmap is in place to improve on service delivery for the future.
- A streamlined IT solution that has been geared to scale with ease, mitigating risk when taking on new establishments and reducing organisational training requirements when the team moves between different properties.
- Having a reliable platform that allows The Zetter Group team to focus on what they do best, namely provide an excellent service to their clientele.
The Zetter Group now has a flexible, secure and reliable platform to allow for future growth and efficiencies.
- Streamlined IT
- An Easily Scalable Solution
- Increased Security
- Improved Reliability
Wanstor set out to help The Zetter Group build an IT infrastructure to achieve their specific business goals. We achieved these goals and more and look forward to continuing to work with closely with The Zetter Group far into the future.
Adam Shaw, Solutions Analyst.