Cloud Audit Services
More and more companies are recognising the value of adopting cloud computing. As changes in business processes, people and systems are required, it is vital that risks are identified and plans put in place to mitigate them.
A cloud strategy backed by a Cloud Audit will help you recognise the compelling benefits of adopting cloud computing, while managing any associated risk.
- Cloud Audit
- Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Migration
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Cloud Application Hosting
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Online Backup
- Cloud Disaster Recovery
A comprehensive Cloud Audit from Wanstor can provide you with the business insight that you need by helping to identify and communicate internal changes, external dependencies and help assess the impact of your new cloud model on your business.
The most recognised benefits of cloud computing include:
- Added flexibility, allowing you to quickly scale to meet your changing business demands,
- Enhanced and quicker disaster recovery options,
- The removed need for often expensive capital expenditure,
- Automatic hardware and software updates, freeing IT resources to focus on differentiating your business,
- Improved collaboration across your organisation,
- Provision of standardised IT processes at reduced costs,
- Improved document control and versioning,
- Increased security,
- Added competitiveness, allowing all sized businesses to compete on an even footing,
- Improved environmental performance.
Our Cloud Audit service, conducted by our experienced team, will help allow you to identify how much you will benefit from adopting cloud computing and will highlight any identified points of concern. That will help you make an informed choice for your business.
Benefits of our Cloud Audit Service
- As mentioned, risks are identified and plans are put in place to mitigate or manage them effectively.
- You are reassured that the cloud infrastructure providers have acceptable procedures and security in place.
- You will understand how authorisation, identity and access models integrate with your new proposed cloud computing model.
- You understand how your data will be handled, secured and backed up.
Discover whether adopting the cloud is right for your business.
Call us on 0333 123 0360, email us at or contact us below:
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joy on 0333 123 0360.