Financial Services Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure Cloud is a secure, proven and fully compliant platform on which to build your financial services business.
You can take advantage of all of the benefits that the cloud brings, with 24x7x365 support and managed services from a local multiple competency Microsoft Gold Partner with a large local team of engineers, ready to guide and help you make the transition a positive one.
- Financial Services
- Financial Services IT Support
- Financial Services Data Storage Solutions
- Financial Services Cloud Computing
- Financial Services Data Centre Solutions
- Financial Services IT Security Solutions
- Financial Services Networking Solutions
- Financial Services IT Supply Service
- Financial Services Microsoft Office 365
- Financial Services Microsoft Azure
- Not for Profit and Charity
- Government and Public Sector
- Explore more industries »
In an environment with increasingly complex legislation being introduced, the threat of cyber-security growing and global competition growing, you are under a tremendous amount pressure to perform.
The Microsoft Azure Cloud platform has the potential to provide you with the cost-effective, scalable and flexible solution that you need to keep you ahead, while keeping your customer's data protected and you fully compliant.
Some Financial Services Microsoft Azure Cloud Use Cases:
- Effective hosting of key applications, such as your CRM, broker application, trading platform etc.
- Data backup and storage, for all of your critical business and customer data.
- Ensuring that you have a secure copy of all your data housed in a geographically different location for disaster recovery purposes.
- Cost effectively replacing your legacy hardware without a huge capital expense.
- Storing data points to enjoy the benefit of Big Data insights for your finance business.
- Test environments to allow for rapid development without having to invest in the supporting technology infrastructure.
This list is by no means exhaustive. There are literally hundreds of ways that you can use Microsoft Azure Cloud for your financial services business.
Some of our Financial Services customers include:
You will enjoy a greatly improved Microsoft Azure Cloud experience by engaging with an experienced partner, leveraging our knowledge of both the the Microsoft Azure Cloud solution, as well as our specific financial services knowledge.
Initially, we will spend the time needed to understand your business and making sure the specified solution is suitable for your specific needs, before helping you with the Microsoft Azure on-boarding process.
Our team will then be available 24x7x365 to fully support you, ensuring that you follow security best practice and that your business critical data is fully backed up at all times.
Your financial services business can benefit from Microsoft Azure.
Call us on 0333 123 0360, email us at or contact us below:
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Karl on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joshua on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call John on 0333 123 0360.
PKF Littlejohn use Wanstor’s Infrastructure as a Service to provide a better service to their team, become more agile and allow for growth by adopting a future proof approach to their IT.