Catch22 is an award-winning, alternative and special education provider delivering programmes to young people in schools, colleges, community centres, pupil referral units and young offender units.
In March 2020 Daniel Swithinbank was promoted to Head of IT & Digital, with a remit to make IT an enabler for its teachers and give them the tools they needed to deliver education services remotely.
Impressed by the Wanstor team of experts and encouraged by the trust that had built up between the two organisations, Catch22 decided to outsource all of their IT infrastructure to Wanstor.
"Wanstor has been epic. From implementing massive migrations seamlessly, to the huge improvements in efficiency and functionality. I couldn’t have asked for more if I’m honest."
Head of IT and Digital Catch22, Catch22
- Helped shape the IT security, device and application strategy
- Cloud migration project to upgrade and update 74 legacy servers
- Microsoft365 implementation enabling remote teaching and learning
- 24x7x365 UK based IT support desk, manned by qualified Tier 1-3 engineers
Chat to one of our solution experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat & Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network & infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities & readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations & remediation actions