Catch22 is a social business - a non-profit business driven by a social mission. For more than 200 years, they have worked across the UK to deliver better outcomes for young people and their families, wherever they face disadvantage.
In March 2020 Daniel Swithinbank was promoted to Head of IT & Digital, with a remit to make IT an enabler for the charity, and give staff the tools to deliver services to those that needed it most.
After being recommended by other organisations and charities, Wanstor was initially awarded a contract to provide in-house IT support, manage hardware, networking and printer issues on site along with any day-to-day assistance required.
"Wanstor has been epic. From implementing massive migrations seamlessly, to the huge improvements in efficiency and functionality. I couldn’t have asked for more if I’m honest."
Head of IT and Digital, Catch22
- Cloud migration project of 74 servers undertaken within 48 hours
- Delivered robust, resilient infrastructure
- Microsoft 365 implementation enabling remote working, training & collaboration
- Ongoing optimisation projects continually improving infrastructure & services
Chat to one of our Solution Experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network and infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities and readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations and remediation actions