About Downing LLP
Downing LLP is a privately owned investment firm founded in 1986, with over 25,000 investors in businesses including renewable energy, care homes, health clubs and children's nurseries.
As a growing financial services firm, Downing LLP began finding it increasingly difficult to keep staff better informed about what was happening in the company.
Wanstor was the best partner for this piece of work as it has significant experience in designing and deploying a range of Microsoft SharePoint solutions and holds Gold partner status with Microsoft.
"Our new intranet site built by Wanstor has been a real success story. Staff have commented on how it makes their lives easier by giving access to the information they need, when they need it."
- Scoping sessions with Downing to identify specific requirements for a new intranet site
- Mapping a user experience journey to be applied across the site
- Designing defined areas within the intranet including a landing area, departments page, staff directory, document library
- Extensive solution testing prior to launch covering usability and bug testing
Chat to one of our solution experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat & Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network & infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities & readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations & remediation actions