About Jobs 22
Jobs 22 draws on over 200 years of expertise from both organisations to build a new approach to assisting those who face career obstacles in finding jobs.
Since its launch, the company experienced rapid growth and needed to promptly onboard and enable over 500 new starters with IT equipment and services in a twelve-month period. The challenge in deploying devices to hundreds of new staff was to minimise logistics and avoid having to ship equipment to HQ, configuring it with appropriate software and then couriering out to staff.
To re-imagine the process of configuring equipment for Jobs 22, Wanstor proposed the use of Microsoft's Zero Touch deployment services with AutoPilot and Intune.
"Wanstor's recommendations and advice were key enablers for this work, and Dustin did a superb job of getting this all set up for us."
Director of IT
- Fast on boarding of new starters with IT equipment, eliminating need for a 'gold' image
- Reduced time, cost and logistical challenge by onboarding Zero Touch deployment
- End user experience is now vastly simplified, meaning everything is configured and ready to go on start-up
- Cloud only solution meets Jobs 22's 'infrastructure-light' strategy
Chat to one of our Solution Experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network and infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities and readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations and remediation actions