About Treetop Adventure Golf
Treetop Adventure Golf offers guests mini golf and big adventure. Their sites in Cardiff, Manchester, Leicester and soon-to-be Birmingham are expertly presented and transport guests into an immersive world of fun, tropical drinks and plenty of mini golf adventures, with two 18-hole indoor courses full of amazing special effects.
With the brand growing organically and the focus being on delivering an unparalleled experience for customers, Treetop Adventure Golf's IT was developed informally alongside this - proving unscalable and with no cohesiveness to give a clear view of the IT estate.
To solve the connectivity issue, Wanstor deployed a software defined network or SDWAN into each location, along with best-in-class FortiGate firewalls for security and Meraki Access Points for robust Wi-Fi.
"It’s great to not have to think about IT, and that’s what Wanstor promised and have delivered."
Head of Operations, Treetop Adventure Golf
- Strategic direction & a gold standard for IT across all sites implemented for better visibility & security
- All sites connected through SD-WAN providing the critical, always-on internet connectivity that is required
- Migration to Microsoft 365 for enhanced modern productivity tools
- FortiGate firewalls to secure their network & infrastructure
Chat to one of our Solution Experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network and infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities and readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations and remediation actions