Trading as an insurance company since 1995, Tradex Insurance has had to be flexible enough to adapt to new business, investment, regulatory and technological environments.
The leading specialist insurance provider for the motor trade, Tradex operates in a sector that is rapidly changing through digital transformation.
Wanstor engineered a secure, robust data centre colocation solution to host the businesses new broker application, with infrastructure now fully managed and hosted in a secure, ISO27001 accredited data centre with integrated online backups.
"We’ve worked with Tradex for over ten years and we’re thrilled to provide them with the proven, secure technology platform they need in order to adapt within the rapidly changing environment."
Managing Director, Wanstor
- A known and predictable IT cost structure
- Full 24x7 network monitoring and support backed up by a robust service level agreement
- An integrated online backup and replication service
- Robust disaster recovery facilities
- The ability to easily scale their operations according to their needs
Chat to one of our solution experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat & Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network & infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities & readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations & remediation actions