wagamama opened their doors in london’s bloomsbury in 1992, inspired by fast-paced, japanese ramen bars and a celebration of asian food. The restaurant set out to create a unique way of eating - bringing the fresh, nourishing, flavours of asia to all.
As a thriving restaurant business dependent on technology, wagamama required scale to assist in the operation of IT services to support 160 UK eateries and 5 in the US. It needed fast, 24/7 IT support for teams to help fix critical technology issues in restaurants, and keep them running smoothly.
All restaurants and wagamama’s head office now have a dedicated Hospitality Service Desk Team that provide 1st to 3rd line technical support for all hardware and software issues.
"wagamama relies on technology to help deliver a positive experience to customers. As such, it was vital we partnered with an organisation that had in-depth understanding of the hospitality industry with the right people, systems and processes in place to help us meet customer demands."
Director of Business Development
- IT infrastructure rebuilt to be more sustainable, manageable and cost-effective
- Remote services replaced to improve remote working
- OneDrive and Filesharing introduced to enable secure and effective collaboration
- More streamlined, efficient staff onboarding system introduced
- Daily troubleshooting of all company-wide IT issues