About Tortilla Mexican Grill
Launched in 2007 by Californian founders fed up of searching for tasty burritos and tacos in London, Tortilla is an eat-in, take-out Mexican eatery with 42 stores nationwide and 500 members of staff. Both eat-in and take-out restaurants are incredibly popular, staff are busy, demand is high, and technology needs to be enterprise-grade and always on.
The business needed focus on growing its revenue and reputation, and wanted to outsource its IT function to a team who could monitor and manage all their stores' IT and technology requirements. A key priority was for technology to be always up and running optimally so they could continue to feed and delight their host of loyal customers.
Partnering with Wanstor means Tortilla’s national team have a large IT helpdesk to troubleshoot any issues and monitor their network, routers and Wi-Fi access points to watch for any vulnerabilities and threats.
"Everything Wanstor has implemented so far has been a great success. and we’ve got lots more planned with them."
Finance Director, Tortilla
- Failover lines added to ensure 100% of sales can be contactless without concern of downtime
- Site openings across the UK are more efficient and expertly managed, streamlining IT processes by 50%
- All tech monitored for security threats and challenges
- Daily troubleshooting of all company-wide IT issues
- Self-service kiosks introduced to provide faster in-store customer experience