Quarterly News Stories and thought leadership from Wanstor
Our Spring 2022 Edition looks at Wanstor's SDI Awards Win, the upcoming ISDN switch off, and latest news on Cyber Essentials Standards Updates.
- Legacy ISDN and PSTN telephony networks will be switched off for good in 2025. Find out more >
- The Service Desk Institute announce Wanstor as Best Managed Service Provider of the Year for 2022. Read the story >
- Are you getting the most out of your Azure environment? Find out with our Microsoft Azure Optimization Workshop. Learn more >
- Watch our TechTalk on driving efficiency with the Power Platform. View it now >
- How the Cyber Essentials Scheme has changed and how that can impact on your organization. Read the Blog Post >
- Our Microsoft Azure Migration Assessment can help ensure that your cloud adoption journey is successful. Learn more >
- Read our Look Ahead Case Study on how the charitable housing association is transformed into a modern workplace. Read the Case Study >
Our Winter Edition looks at cyber security, new promotions in our Shop and thought leadership articles from our senior NOC and Infrastructure specialists.
- How we can help you with your Cyber Essentials certification
- Why is Microsoft 365 backup so critical, thought leadership article from our senior NOC engineer
- New WAN win with Tortilla
- What is PC-as-Service and how can it help your business
Our Spring Edition includes details of our CRN Rising Stars award for 2021, Case Studies covering our latest projects with Tortilla and the Fostering Network.
- Read how The Fostering Network has driven transformational change moving to a SaaS based business model
- Windows 2008 Server is end of life, what are your options?
- What services will you need to replace with the ISDN/PSTN switch-off?
- Three ways to better protect your business from zero day threats
Read about our new competencies, how to effectively protect your business against cyber attack, and our work on implementing digital transformation for our customers.
- Find out more about how immutable storage can protect you against ransomware
- Read about we've successfully deployed our first SIEM solution
- The latest changes to Cyber Essentials