IT Consultancy Services
Drawing on our significant industry experience, Wanstor's IT Consultancy Service has been designed to help you streamline your costs, improve your performance and maximise the return on your IT investment, allowing you to take advantage of the best technology available for your business.
We ensure that your innovative technology is cost-effective and scalable, with a massive emphasis put on performance, agility and usability.
- Managed Hosting
- Managed Microsoft Services
- IT Consultancy
- IT Projects
- IT Supply
- IT Recruitment
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Security
- Business Continuity
Our IT Consultancy Services are broken down into the following services:
IT Audit Service
We scan your network to identify all of your network nodes and create a thorough network map, before following that up with a physical check of your infrastructure, software agreements, supplier agreements etc. With all of that information in hand, we then interview key stakeholders to ensure that we have a complete picture of your IT setup.
With that information in hand, our IT consultants then go away and create a comprehensive audit document for you.
IT Roadmap Service
Using your IT Audit document, our IT consultants then draw on their industry experience and determine where you could find efficiencies and potentially save money, before providing you with a costed IT roadmap to help guide you and your organisation going forward.
Virtual IT Director Service
Working hand in hand with our IT Roadmap service is our virtual IT Director offering, where you can take advantage of an impartial review of your IT policies and direction from a suitably qualified person with a lot of industry experience who may otherwise be an unavailable luxury for your business.
Your experienced virtual IT Director could help with you your IT policy, roadmap and budgeting, help advise on IT hardware and software purchasing, network development, IT security, IT human resources and the like.
Network Health Check
Wanstor are happy to offer you an impartial network health check, giving you a report on your IT performance and technology status, security, business continuity, backup plans etc.
This comes with no obligation and is designed to give you a true and accurate picture of your current IT provision.
Benefits of our IT Consultancy Services
- You gain time to focus on your core business functions, confident in the knowledge that you have a knowledgeable and experienced team providing you with impartial advice.
- You can tap economies of scale and benefit from our purchasing power to deliver you with better, faster and cheaper technology solutions and services.
- You get access to highly specialised talent that can deliver cross-sectional IT knowledge to support both your current and future IT business networks that may otherwise be too expensive to develop and maintain in house.
- You obtain access to on demand IT resources, giving you the agility to rapidly adjust your capabilities based on your business need.
- You improve your productivity and realise a competitive edge by getting access to a team of experts who can advise and implement on the best technology for your needs.
- You can provide an environment where your IT systems and processes work and help your team focus on delivering on their tasks, which helps you attract and retain the best people.
- You can enjoy improved access to vendors, which will help better support your chosen technology.
Get expert IT consultancy services for your business.
Call us on 0333 123 0360, email us at or contact us below:
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joy on 0333 123 0360.