Microsoft Office 365 Backup Services
Once you have moved your business to Microsoft Office 365, you still need to ensure that your data is effectively backed up to both prevent loss, as well as recover from any loss quickly.
It is unwise to rely on Microsoft to back up your business critical data for you, especially as their policies do not guarantee a complete recovery of your data. Additionally, Microsoft would unlikely be able to restore your data quickly should a loss occur, especially at a granular level, with different retention policies for each Microsoft Office 365 application.
- Managed Hosting
- Managed Microsoft Services
- IT Consultancy
- IT Projects
- IT Supply
- IT Recruitment
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Security
- Business Continuity
Microsoft Office 365 is a superb solution that gives you and your team access to your data using proven enterprise grade systems, without the need to own, manage and support your own technology infrastructure.
Despite being housed on Microsoft infrastructure, your business data is your intellectual property and has an incredible value to your organisation. It is therefore your responsibility to ensure that it is protected should the worst happen.
Given our wide exposure to Microsoft Office 365 as a multiple Microsoft Gold competency partner, we recognise that Microsoft does as much as they can to put safeguards in place to protect yur data, but we strongly recommend that you do not substitute Microsoft retention policies for a complete backup solution of your critical data that you have access to and that you could have restored in a timely fashion.
There are a number of ways that you and your business can lose data, including factors such as sync errors, human error, malicious actions from disgruntled members of your team and hacking, to name a few
As a business, it is imperative that you have access to a robust, scalable and affordable Microsoft Office 365 backup solution that meets your business needs, backing up your email, calendars, contacts, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.
Benefits of our Microsoft Office 365 backup service
There are a number of benefits of backing up your Microsoft Office 365 data, including:
- Complete backups for your Office 365 data for multiple applications that are not covered by Microsoft.
- Access to a granular backup and restore capability, allowing you to quickly restore lost or corrupt documents, sites and mailboxes.
- Peace of mind knowing that your data is housed in multiple, diverse locations.
- The flexibility to backup your data to the cloud, hosted infrastructure, local infrastructure or to tape, depending on your business needs.
- Business continuity options in the event that there is a Microsoft Office 365 service disruption.
- The ability to audit your data and stay compliant with your particular industry requirements, keeping versions of your data for as long as you need.
- Knowing that you have a team of Microsoft certified engineers on hand managing your backups for you.
- 24x7x365 access to that experienced team should you need your data restored, saving you time and money from any downtime.
Ensure that your Microsoft Office 365 data is backed up.
Call us on 0333 123 0360, email us at or contact us below:
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Karl on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joshua on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call John on 0333 123 0360.