Microsoft Azure for Restaurants
By adopting the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform for your restaurant business, you will have the opportunity to be agile, delivering secure, innovative solutions that can scale with ease.
You can do that without needing to invest in the technology yourself, combining the power of Microsoft Azure Cloud with the 24x7x365 support and managed services of a local multiple competency Microsoft Gold Partner with a large local team of engineers with deep restaurant experience, built up over many years working with some of the UK's leading restaurant businesses.
- Financial Services
- Not for Profit and Charity
- Government and Public Sector
- Explore more industries »
By adopting the Microsoft Azure Cloud, you will enjoy a cost-effective method for delivering flexible, fully scalable, secure and responsive solutions to your changing restaurant needs.
Some potential Restaurant Microsoft Azure Cloud Use Cases:
- Effective hosting of key restaurant applications, such as your digital signage and point of sale systems.
- Hosting new applications in the cloud, such as your point of sale, training resources, sales collateral etc.
- Data backup and storage, for all of your critical business data.
- Disaster recovery purposes, ensuring that you have a secure copy of all your data in a geographically different location.
- Cost effectively replacing dated hardware.
- Allowing you to store more data and enjoy the benefit of Big Data insights for your restaurant business.
- You can track your customer's preferences, host your loyalty card program and deliver consistent service over multiple sites.
- Test environments to allow for rapid development without having to invest in the supporting technology infrastructure.
This list is by no means exhaustive. There are literally hundreds of ways that you can use Microsoft Azure Cloud for your retail business.
Some of our Restaurant customers include:
By appointing an experienced partner, you will enjoy a greatly improved Microsoft Azure Cloud experience by leveraging our knowledge of both the solution and the restaurant trade that we have built up over many years.
We will engage with you to understand your business requirements, before helping you with the Microsoft Azure on-boarding process.
Our team will then be on hand to fully support you 24x7x365, ensuring that you follow security best practice at all times and that your business critical retail data is fully backed up and available when you need it.
Adopt Microsoft Azure Cloud for your restaurant business.
Call us on 0333 123 0360, email us at or contact us below:
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Karl on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joshua on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call John on 0333 123 0360.
wagamama and Wanstor expand their relationship with a multi-year outsourcing contract, where Wanstor take responsibility for the entire wagamama operational IT function.