Restaurant PCI DSS Compliance
With most people now choosing to pay for their meals by card, we understand how vital PCI DSS compliance is for your restaurant business.
Our engineering team will use the experience and knowledge gained working with our range of restaurant customers to put the required systems and processes in place for you to quickly achieve and then subsequently retain your PCI DSS Compliance.
- Financial Services
- Not for Profit and Charity
- Government and Public Sector
- Explore more industries »
You have to be PCI DSS compliant if your restaurant business accepts card payments, with your level of compliance differing according to the number of transactions that you submit per year.
If you submit less than 20 000 transactions per year, you will be required to meet the Level 4 PCI DSS standards. Your requirements change as your number of transactions increase until such time that you reach 6 million transactions a year. Once you pass that threshold, you have to prove that you meet Level 1 PCI DSS compliance requirements.
Based on your specific requirements, we will work closely with you to:
- Carry our an independent audit of your current IT infrastructure in order to identify any potential issues.
- Work with your chosen qualified security assessor (QSA), or help you find a suitable candidate for your restaurant business.
- Ensure that you are working to the right PCI DSS scope, minimising your obligations and corresponding cost wherever possible.
- Design, adapt and manage your network, ensuring accepted security measures are put in place where required.
- Make sure that all of the cardholder data is stored and transmitted securely.
- Host your infrastructure in our ISO27001 accredited data centre, or provide you with access to our highly secure, highly available and accredited private cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure that your systems, applications and processes are secure, with the required audit controls in place for reporting purposes.
- Monitor and support your technology 24x7x365.
- Help you remain compliant by testing your systems, network and processes, making future re-certification easier and less costly.
Some of our Restaurant customers include:
Wanstor provide proven and reliable IT Services to restaurants and restaurant groups throughout the UK. Our skilled and accredited IT engineers will help you unlock your PCI DSS Compliance with the least amount of disruption to your business, ensuring that you can continue trading with confidence knowing that you are doing your utmost to protect your customer's personal data.
Ensure that your restaurant business is PCI DSS compliant.
Call us on 0333 123 0360, email us at or contact us below:
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Karl on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joshua on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call John on 0333 123 0360.
wagamama and Wanstor expand their relationship with a multi-year outsourcing contract, where Wanstor take responsibility for the entire wagamama operational IT function.