Microsoft Azure for Retail
The Microsoft Azure Cloud platform provides you as a retailer with enormous opportunity to be agile, easily delivering secure projects that can scale without needing to invest in the technology yourself.
By combining the power of the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform with the managed services and support from a local multiple competency Microsoft Gold Partner, you will have the flexible platform that your retail business needs to differentiate itself and excel.
- Financial Services
- Not for Profit and Charity
- Government and Public Sector
- Explore more industries »
Microsoft Azure Cloud is a proven way of cost-effectively helping you be more flexible and responsive to your changing retail needs. Microsoft Azure will provide you with a fully scalable, secure solution that you can use to build your retail business on.
Some potential Retail Microsoft Azure Cloud Use Cases:
- Highly available systems for key activities, such as running your digital signage and point of sale systems.
- Development and test environments to test new ideas, allowing for rapid development at a time when you are looking to differentiate yourself from your competition, but don't want to have to wait for an invest in often complex technology infrastructure. Internet of Things (IoT) devices may be an example of this.
- Hosting new applications in the cloud, such as your training resources, marketing collateral, sales collateral etc.
- Critical business data backups and data storage.
- Disaster recovery solution, with the ability to keep you operational should the worst happen to your primary infrastructure.
- A cost effective way of replacing dated hardware with the best technology available.
- Hosting your ecommerce website, allowing you to easily flex to meet spikes in demand, while only paying for what you use.
- Performance improvements when trying to reach a global audience as Microsoft Azure has a truly global reach.
- Allowing you to store more data and enjoy the benefit of Big Data insights for your retail business.
This list is by no means exhaustive. There are a huge number of ways that you can use Microsoft Azure Cloud for your restaurant business.
Some of our Retail customers include:
By engaging with an experienced partner, you will enjoy a much better Microsoft Azure Cloud experience, leveraging our exposure and the knowledge built up over many years.
Our team will work closely with you to understand your business requirements, before guiding you through the on-boarding and migration process on to the Azure Cloud platform, ensuring that it meets your needs both now and in the future.
We will then be on hand to fully support you 24x7x365, ensuring that you follow security best practice and ensuring that all of your business critical retail data is fully backed up and available when you need it.
Keep your restaurants operational 24x7 with proven IT support.
Call us on 0333 123 0360, email us at or contact us below:
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Karl on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joshua on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call John on 0333 123 0360.