Microsoft Office 365 for Retail
In the competitive retail landscape, it is vital that you do all that you can to control your costs, maximise your productivity and provide excellent customer service.
Microsoft Office 365 for retail gives you and your colleagues the reliable, familiar business tools that you need to keep your business running smoothly, allowing you to focus on more important projects to drive your business forward.
- Financial Services
- Not for Profit and Charity
- Government and Public Sector
- Explore more industries »
You can enjoy all of the bundled business tools and applications needed to improve your communications and more easily collaborate from multiple locations.
By being so easily accessible, while remaining secure and fully updated, your team will be able to improve their productivity without you needing to manage your own supporting technology infrastructure. For example, company information, promotions, training materials and the like can all be disseminated to your whole team quickly and instantly using existing equipment.
As a subscription based service, you can quickly and easily increase or decrease the number of your team using your Microsoft Office 365 suite, allowing you to quickly and easily respond to your changing circumstances. This provides you with fantastic flexibility and peace of mind as you look to better predict your costs, while also smoothing out future upgrade paths and providing you with new and often improved ways of working.
Microsoft Office 365 Benefits for Retail
Microsoft Office 365 will benefit your retail business by:
- Being available whenever you need it, with a 99.9% up-time guarantee.
- Allowing you to enjoy enterprise grade security to keep your retail data safe.
- Giving your team access to a reliable and familiar suite of tools so they won't have to learn a new tool-set, helping with your employee retention.
- Providing you and your retail team with access to your data from any approved device.
- Improving internal, as well as external communications. Issues are easier to report, as our trends and innovative ideas.
- Allowing you to flexibly increase subscribers at busy times (such as seasonal demand) and then reduce them when not required.
- Reducing your need to invest in and manage your own supporting technology infrastructure.
Some of our Retail customers include:
By engaging with a trusted, multiple Gold certified Microsoft partner, you get access to a local team of experienced and skilled experts who can seamlessly migrate and then fully manage and backup your Office 365 instance on your behalf as your official Microsoft Office 365 Partner of Record (POR).
Get access to Microsoft Office 365 for your retail business.
Call us on 0333 123 0360, email us at or contact us below:
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call James on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Fawaz on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Rob on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Karl on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call Joshua on 0333 123 0360.
To talk about this or any of your other business IT needs, please call John on 0333 123 0360.