Our Approach to New Site Openings
For businesses that are rapidly scaling and opening new sites on a regular basis, we work as the single point of contact to plan and install all your IT and Technology solutions in a uniform and consistent manner.
Uniform, consistent set up
We make sure your technology solutions are planned and built consistently across all sites so supporting them becomes easier
IT and POS specialists
We're experts with all IT and technology platforms used by the hospitality sector and being an Oracle Gold Partner, we've in-depth knowledge of Simphony POS solutions too
Tried and tested
We've opened up thousands of sites over the years and have our own methodology to ensure a smooth and timely go-live
Working with Wanstor for the rapid UK scale up of Popeyes has been fantastic - our launch site experienced the smoothest opening we've ever had, which is a credit to Wanstor's team of capable professionals. They're experts in the hospitality sector, managing and supporting our entire IT and technology set up. I can't fault them."
David Carey, Popeyes
All your technology needs for New Site Openings under one umbrella
We know what a major operation it is to open new sites and all the things that need to be expertly coordinated on time and in budget. That's why we've developed our New Site Openings methodology that takes away the headache of you dealing with all the technology requirements. We'll implement the latest and most secure technology architecture giving your staff the digital tools they need to delight your customers. Our methodology is unique and developed over twenty years of experience opening new venues.
The seven stages for success
- Detailed planning and preparation at the start of your project
- Physical assessments to identify locations for power, data and wireless access points
- We deliver a timeline and allocate resources
- Complete requirements scoping
- Ordering and management of POS, networking, back office, voice services and payment solutions including PDQs and MIDs or TIDs
- Single point of contact managing all third party suppliers ensuring hardware is installed, tested and operational on time
- Engineers determine your connectivity requirements
- Design your always-on, stable and secure internal network
- Design WiFi networks and implement Guest WiFi
- Manage and configure VPNs
- Manage internet connectivity, wayleave and ECCs
- Pre-installation site survey is conducted to ensure readiness
- IT team sets up equipment, ensures data points for internet connectivity are correctly installed, cabling points are ready
- IT requirements for third party contractors are captured
- Setup and management of integrations between third party vendors
- Includes integration of delivery aggregators including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat
- Configuration of gift cards and other non-standard payment methods including pay with phone and click & collect
- Engineers configure all equipment including POS, back office equipment and tablets
- Access to site is co-ordinated (RAMS, guest passes, hardware delivery in line with location requirements such as for airports or shopping centres)
- Equipment installation, technical handovers, staff training, POS configuration adjustments, go-live preparation and support
One big technology ecosystem
We've deep relationships with many of the key technology providers to the hospitality industry and are in prime position to own the end-to-end technology piece of the puzzle.
Why choose Wanstor for your New Site Openings?
We’re experts at enabling you to rapidly scale and open up new venues with superior technology solutions to drive better consumer experiences.
Technology roadmap + project plan aligned to your business
End-to-end technology specification + implementation
Third party management of other technology suppliers
Set up + management of PoS
Set up + management of Guest WiFi
Standardised technologies across sites
Soft launch support
Site re-opening support
We've a dedicated team of hospitality experts that work on and offsite to ensure our customers technology operations are slick and secure."
Miro Karu, POS Implementation Manager, Wanstor
We're proud to be opening new sites for these fantastic customers
Find out more about how we enable our customers to achieve their fast growth plans.
Chat to one of our Solution Experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network and infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities and readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations and remediation actions