About The Fostering Network
The Fostering Network brings together those involved in the lives of fostered children, ensuring the very best care in supporting people who work to improve opportunities for young people, and providing expert guidance to all fostering services transforming children’s lives.
The Fostering Network required radical digital transformation of IT to optimise operation, fundraising and service delivery, eventually moving to a Software-as-a-Service basis while merging a long list of separate but interdependent systems.
Introducing a virtual IT Manager and dedicated onsite IT support Engineer immediately bridged the gap between The Fostering Network’s vision for digital transformation and the technology roadmap and support required to deliver on it.
“The great benefit of working with Wanstor is our direct access to such a large pool of IT specialists within different disciplines giving us exceptional levels of support. The calibre of their technical team is exceptional.”
Director of Finance & Resources, The Fostering Network
- Enhanced, future-proofed IT estate, network and security, delivering on strategy to be software-as-a-service driven
- Scope, design, implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution for one single view of members and services
- Hosted CRM provides £80,000 per year saving across licensing, infrastructure and support
Chat to one of our Solution Experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network and infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities and readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations and remediation actions