About D&D London
D&D London is a collection of 43 diverse restaurants, bars and one hotel based principally in London, but also with locations in Manchester, Leeds, Bristol Paris and New York.
The long operating hours of fine dining restaurants and the need to deliver the very best in customer service demand a reliable, always on 24/7 service and support function for their geographically dispersed, multi-site operations.
24/7 IT Support and Network Monitoring for all IT infrastructure along with an expanded scope of Support allow D&D London to focus on becoming a more agile business, while at the same time reducing costs.
Wanstor’s Infrastructure as a Service solution provides a fully hosted and managed IT platform for the D&D London network. With the benefit of a 24/7 support and monitoring team operating from Wanstor’s central London offices and dedicated onsite support from a familiar team.
- Freed up IT Management to take a more strategic view of D&D's IT
- Ensured appropriate resources are always available for ongoing support, new site openings and new projects
- Improved management and support of business critical applications
- Allowed for seamless scalability as new properties are added to the portfolio
Chat to one of our Solution Experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network and infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities and readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations and remediation actions