About PKF LittleJohn
PKF Littlejohn are an independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisors, providing a full range of audit, accountancy, tax and advisory services. Experts at simplifying complexity, the company is well-known for working alongside large, complex, high-profile businesses with challenging issues in fast-moving and highly technical areas.
The management team recognised that provisioning of their IT was not as effective as it could be, and the time was right for a strategic change following an 'Infrastructure-as-a-Service' approach to Services moving forward.
Wanstor's full IaaS solution means access to a secure, UK-based private cloud infrastructure housing all applications and data and ensuring all business and regulatory requirements are met.
Wanstor have been proud to help PKF Littlejohn streamline IT Service delivery with a new Infrastructure as a Service solution, and look forward to building a strong relationship on outstanding service delivery and technical excellence.
- Access to secure, fully UK-based private cloud infrastructure housing all applications and data, ensuring all business and regulatory requirements are met while reducing single points of dependency across the network
- Versatile remote access options for workers
- Allow existing internal teams to focus on high value projects like continued development of in-house software and valuable consultancy engagements
Chat to one of our Solution Experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network and infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities and readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations and remediation actions