wagamama opened their doors in london’s bloomsbury in 1992, inspired by fast-paced, japanese ramen bars and a celebration of asian food. The restaurant set out to create a unique way of eating - bringing the fresh, nourishing, flavours of asia to all.
wagamama calculated that restaurant customers were spending on average 12 minutes waiting to pay their bill. The decision as made to design and launch a mobile application in association with Mastercard, allowing customers to pay for food at their leisure.
To help wagamama successfully launch their new wagamamago app, Wanstor worked alongside wagamama’s IT team in identifying those areas within the customer's existing IT infrastructure that required upgrading.
"wagamama relies on technology to help deliver a positive experience to customers. As such, it was vital we partnered with an organisation that had in-depth understanding of the hospitality industry with the right people, systems and processes in place to help us meet customer demands."
- Improved reliability, security, and resiliency of the wagamama wireless network based on a robust architectural design
- Secure access points supporting high volume application usage in each restaurant once deployed
- Reduced Wi-Fi operating costs through improved IT efficiency with simplified wireless network operations and in-life management
Chat to one of our Solution Experts about how technology can enable your business.
Why should you undertake a Threat and Vulnerability Assessment?
- External scan of your network and infrastructure
- Identify known vulnerabilities and readily available exploits
- Receive tailored recommendations and remediation actions